Central Instrumentation Facility Centre at Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University,
Ayodhya will house a wide range of high-end instruments for pushing the boundaries of research
in science and technology to higher level. These instruments and facilities will help the faculties,
research scholars and students to carry out globally competitive research in basic, applied and
medical sciences. The modern analytical instruments present in this facility will offer a wide
range of analytical method/techniques for chemical/material testing and analysis. Consequently,
this will help researchers to publish their research findings in peer reviewed high impact factor
Ultimately, the concerted efforts of the centre will contribute to the upliftment of the society
at large. The centre also hopes for expansion of the facilities each year making it a core facility
in the country. By realizing CIFC, we expect a prominent hub for pioneering and collaborative
analytical research in our country. CIFC is expected to self-sustain by revenue generation for
the upkeep and maintenance of the instruments. Hence, a nominal charge on sample testing
and analysis will be collected from the users. The services of this facility are not limited only to
the stakeholder of the Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University but are extended to academic
& research institutions, universities, industries and NGOs. Accreditation from NAAC on a regular
basis will be mandatory and therefore academic and research must be given top priority. CIFC
will also run the Diploma, Certificate courses and Training program on payme
Programs / Courses: Following programs are being offered in the CIFC.
Diploma Programs: These programs are of one year duration which will span in two semesters.
- 1- Advanced P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics
- 2- Advanced P.G. Diploma in Environmental Monitoring & Simulation
- 3- Advanced Diploma in Digital System Design & Instrumentation
Certificate Courses: These courses are of six months.
- 1- Fermentation Technology
- 2- Soil and Water Testing
- 1- The candidate can click the flyer being flashed on the university website www.rmlau.ac.in.
or can click the link Click Here
- 2- The candidate will be directed to the admission section on this portal.
- 3- The candidate may first register and then apply for the program/ courses using the
credentials provided after registration.
- 4- The candidates will be called for counselling after which they may deposit the mentioned
- 5- The date of counselling will be notified to the applicants.
- 6- The classes will start from January of every year for these programs/ courses.
- 7- The credit scored will be useful for higher education / degree according to the National
Education Policy 2020.
शिक्षकों के नाम
Dr. Farrukh Jamal
Department of Biochemistry
Dr. Vinod Kumar Chaudhary
Assistant Director, CIFCS
Department of Environmental Sciences